Half Square Triangles
Easy Half Square Triangle Instructions
- First, you will need to cut your beginning squares. Cut each of two fabrics 3/8" larger than the finished square size.
- Align your ruler across the diagonal of one set of the squares (normally, the lighter.)
- Using a fine line, draw a line across this diagonal.
- Put your two squares, right sides together, and sew a seam 1/4" away from the center diagonal line:
- Using either scissors or your rotary cutter, cut the squares in half on the diagonal line.
- Trim the "dogears" that extend on either side of the square.
- Press lightly towards the darker side.